Welcome Friends to Believe Achieve

We'd Love For You to Get to Know Us!
Read Our Personal Believe Achieve Story:

Miracle of Life - How We Came To Be Believe Achieve Hugo and Roxanne

December 13, 2008

BELIEVE YOU Can Make A Difference - The Dedication of Teachers Part Five



"There are many things in life that will catch your eye. But only a few will catch your heart....Pursue those."

For dedicated teacher, Victoria Czaia, it's children which have caught her heart.

Teaching is her passion, and her love of children has created a larger purpose in her life. What will be the most fulfilling stage in her life, will be the day she builds her school in a remote village in Sri Lanka or Nepal. "I know that there are villages with no schools and I want to build a school and teach there. My passion is to help those who need it most....," says Victoria. And she's willing to sacrifice many things to make her dreams come true. "If I have to live without internet, phone, or running water I will to help a child. Those that know me well will understand for I have lived without these luxuries when I was in the USA. I learned how to cope and ways to help myself. What can I say? I love all children of the world and my only hope is that if whomever reads this will think about all of those children without food, shelter and an education."

It's dedicated teachers who possess an element of Passion like Victoria Czaia which make the greatest impact on the lives of students and our children. Each and every day she is making a difference in a child's life.

Victoria's Passion and Purpose has truly inspired us. Her enormous heart is unmatched. Victoria's love and devotion to children and her dedication and committment to teaching children all over the world is a prime inspirational example of how teachers make a difference.

Many Blessings....
Hugo and Roxanne
~ Believe Achieve ~



Further Readings:
The Dedication of Teachers Part Two
The Dedication of Teachers Part Three
The Dedication of Teachers Part Four

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin