Welcome Friends to Believe Achieve

We'd Love For You to Get to Know Us!
Read Our Personal Believe Achieve Story:

Miracle of Life - How We Came To Be Believe Achieve Hugo and Roxanne

November 6, 2008

What Makes You Happy?

Do you know what makes you truly happy? It's important to sit back and really think about this question. Grab a pen and some paper, and write it down.

What makes YOU truly happy?

Most people can tell you about what makes their spouses, children, parents and even their friends happy. But when it comes to knowing the little things that make our hearts sing, we often have no clue.

In order to live a life of pure happiness, a truly authentic life, you must know what makes you happy. Not knowing this can lead us into feeling there's something missing in our lives.

Take the time today to find delight in the simple pleasures of life. Notice all the small things that are often overlooked which bring you joy throughout your day. Think about the moments of happiness that are uniquely your own.

Doing this myself, I've discovered I find happiness in baking and trying a new pie or cake recipe. I love "feeding my mind" with positive affirmations and readings. I find delight in learning something new, good food, fuzzy socks, chocolate, fresh brewed coffee, the scent of honeysuckle and lavender, music and laughter.

Recognizing and embracing these moments of happiness will lead you to living the life you've always wanted. So, tell us, what makes your heart sing?

Many Blessings....

Hugo and Roxanne
~ Believe Achieve ~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hugo & Roxanne

    A lot of things makes me happy. One thing that make me happy that most people may not know about me. Is that in the winter time, I like to wear toe socks. The kind with the rainbow color on each toes are my favorite. They just look so funny that, it always make me smile.

    Love,
    Giovanna Garcia
    Imperfect Action is better than No Action

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovanna!!

    We've always been curious about those socks. We always thought they looked silly. But you're right, that silliness always brought a smile to our faces. I think we're going to have to try them this winter. Now, we'll always think of you when see them in the store. :-)

    Thanks again for stopping by.

    Many Blessings....
    Hugo and Roxanne
    ~ Believe Achieve ~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin