Welcome Friends to Believe Achieve

We'd Love For You to Get to Know Us!
Read Our Personal Believe Achieve Story:

Miracle of Life - How We Came To Be Believe Achieve Hugo and Roxanne

October 4, 2008

What is True Love? Part 2

We've began your incredible journey of finding your True Love....YOU. We've recognized the many amazing qualities you possess and you've posted your expressions of self-love on the bathroom mirror and your computer screen. You're almost ready to shout to the world "I LOVE ME!!"

Today, you're going to do something you haven't done in a long time. We ask you to do something for yourself. It can't involve anyone else. Just you. It sounds easy, but for some of you, it might be difficult to find something. Most of us give all the time and never to ourselves. We give, in hoping someone will love us back. Well today, you're going to give yourself a gift of love. You're going to show yourself how much you love YOU! You can give and do anything that makes you happy. Your happiness is the objective of today's lesson. Today, go and find True Love.

I have found self-love in many places….in a bottle of nail polish, in chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and my favorite, indulging in a book. I have always been a giving person, but when I became a mother it grew exponentially. I found myself giving so much to this beautiful little person, I lost myself somewhere in the motherhood experience. Speaking to other moms now, I hear it’s quite common. I lost touch of friends, rarely went out, except for the grocery store and didn’t make the time for the hobbies I once enjoyed. I wasn’t depressed or regretful. I just didn’t realize what was happening to me. It wasn’t until nearly two years later, I was having a conversation with Hugo’s business partner’s wife when she asked me “What do you do for fun?” This was my moment of realization! I didn’t have a single answer for her. I have spent the past years in “Mommyland”, that I hadn’t spent anytime on myself. From that moment on I knew as much as I LOVED my baby and my family, I needed to love me again, too. So, needless to say, I have gone through plenty of bottles of nail polish, tubs of chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and have read many great books. I found ME, my True Love.

Self-love can be found anywhere. And Self-love will lead you to your True Love. Both start from within by loving all the marvelous uniqueness about you and doing something special for yourself. Ultimately, the more we love ourselves, the more love we'll have to spread to others. Today, say "I Love ME!!"

Many Blessings....
Hugo and Roxanne
~ Believe Achieve ~


Further Readings:
What is True Love? Quote
What is True Love? Part 1

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. I love not only your writing but the look of your blog; it's beautiful Fabulous, fabulous job.

    "CW"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CW!!
    Thank you for the amazing complement. We never considered ourselves "writers" so to speak, so we are very flattered. We always speak from the heart and our purpose is to share what we do to live life to the fullest. We're so happy you stopped by. Be sure to come again soon.

    Many Blessings....Roxanne & Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Roxanne and Hugo

    I love what you wrote. It is so beautiful, and it touches me. Keep doing the good work. By the way, I love the pictures. Who are they by?

    Giovanna Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Giovanna....You are the true inspiration behind this 2 part entry. Reading your post "I am Love." brought me back to the moments I experienced in finding my True Love. Your post reminded me how important self-love and self-acceptance were in order to truly live life to the fullest. Since I have found "ME", my true love, I have MORE joy, love and happiness to share with others.

    We wish we knew who the pictures were by, too. They are Beautiful. We found them on photobucket. They were perfect for this post. We'll do a little research and see what we come up with.

    We're always so grateful for your visit. Stop by again soon.

    Many Blessings....Roxanne & Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this entry. I completely and totally agree with every word. With my three kids, it's very easy to forget about ME, and since I've started making the effort to pursue my passion and take care of myself more, I find that I'm happier and SO ARE THEY. The old saying is true...if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. LOL. Thank you for another life affirming blog entry. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie!!
    "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."
    LOL!! I haven't heard that in such a long time!! It sums it up so well!!

    Thanks for being YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hugo and Roxanne,

    I Googled your names...Hugo and Roxanne and you came up on the top two searches on the first page. Congratulations on learning so much from the EDC Diamond Training classes with Craig Garcia and Giovanna Garcia. I am so proud of you. Also...Nice Blog...In a few months you should ask Giovanna about becomming a Pro Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Craig!!
    Pro Bloggers!! That would be Terrific!! You googled us, too?? We were curious ourselves and to our wonderful suprise...there we were, the top two!! We truly owe this incredible success to you and Giovanna. If it weren't for the classes and our dedication to take our Imperfect Action with both of you, this would not have been possible. Thank you for EDC Diamond and to both of you. We're extremely Grateful.

    Many Blessings....Roxanne & Hugo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin