Welcome Friends to Believe Achieve

We'd Love For You to Get to Know Us!
Read Our Personal Believe Achieve Story:

Miracle of Life - How We Came To Be Believe Achieve Hugo and Roxanne

November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Our Family on Thankfulness

"Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind."

~ Lionel Hampton



Happy Thanksgiving Believe Achievers!

Our family has been blessed in so many ways! We are ever so grateful everyday for our incredible Believe Achieve journey. Along the way, we've met all of you.

You have all touched our lives and made the sun shine brighter on our days. You've made us smile. You've made us laugh. You've warmed our hearts and each day we're truly thankful for having you in our lives. Thank you so very much!

This morning we asked our Kiddos what they were Thankful for. To help our two year old with this question, we asked

"What makes you happy?"

We should always be thankful for the blessings that bring more happiness to our lives.

This is how our conversation with Miracle Mia went: (She's only 2!)

Mom & Dad: "Mia, what makes you happy?"

Miracle Mia: "I Do!" (We couldn't help but laugh! It was sweet to hear. At 2 years old, she already knows she controls her happiness. No one else.)

Mom & Dad: "What else makes you happy?"

Miracle Mia: "Mommy, Daddy and Noa!" (Sigh.....Children are such a blessing!)

She also said something else that was adorable!
Mia said, "Everybody Happy!" (Translation: Everybody is happy.)

We asked our 4 year old son, Noa, what he was most thankful for. Here's his response in the order he expressed.

1. Birthday cake (We just celebrated his 4th birthday and he adored his Thomas the Train cake we baked for him!)

2. Surprises! (He really said this! He's always loved surprises.)

3. Baby Sister (He adores his sister so much! They have their moments, like all siblings do, but it's all out of love.)

4. Mommy and Daddy (Ahhhh....)

5. Books (Loves them as much as we do!)

6. MACK truck (He can't get enough of Disney's CARS!)

We hope all of you take a moment today to reflect upon your many blessings. Think about all the things that make you smile and make you happy. There's always hidden blessings in what we think is the ordinary. Open your heart and you'll see them all around you.

Today and Always Thank You for being a part of our lives. You've all been a blessing in ours.

Many Blessings....

Roxanne and Hugo
Believe Achieve

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Hello Hugo and Roxanne,

    It sounds as if you had a wonderful day. Those are great things to be thankful for. Thank you for your nice post. Have a great day.

    Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hugo and Roxanne .. great to hear about your conversations with the kids ... I loved Mia's comment - I'm sure she meant "everybody be happy" ..

    and Noa .. aaah!! .. and books - how great!

    Thanks make me smile .. it's so lovely to be thanked for all small things and doesn't take much .. Share the moment and enter in the spirit of life ..

    Thanks - love to you and kids ..
    Hilary Melton-Butcher
    Positive Letters Inspirational Stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my post on corbin and i agree our children will have a story to tell one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hugo and Roxanne. I know you haven't heard from me in a while but it's Mariah from the former blog, Majestic Child. (not sure if you remember,it's been a year...exactly) I've been doing some serious soul searching because I've been wanting to know why I'm always so frustrated with myselff and the things I do, but I believe it's because I wasn't allowing myself to be true to myself. I want you to know that I thought about your blog everyday even though I was in a really bad place and I didn't even have a place to live much less access to a computer. Anyhow, I'm back on track now but I'm better and stronger this time. I'm doing things a little differently and my main focus will be life enrichment from the inside-out. I'm in the process of starting a new blog...its very new, but I would be thrilled if you'd be a part of my life changing journey to myself. By the way, I'm ecstatic to know that your family is still doing so well. Check me out when you get a chance. Thanks! I'll be in touch.
    Best Wishes, Mariah

    http://themerrymakingco.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin