Welcome Friends to Believe Achieve

We'd Love For You to Get to Know Us!
Read Our Personal Believe Achieve Story:

Miracle of Life - How We Came To Be Believe Achieve Hugo and Roxanne

August 28, 2009

Happy Friendship Friday!


The Perfect Friend

Today I found a friend
who knew everything I felt
she knew my weakness
and the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders
and listened to my dreams,
she listened to how I felt about life and love
and knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me
or tell me I was wrong
she understood what I was going through
and promised she'd stay long.

I reached out to this friend,
to show her that I care
to pull her close and let her know
how much I need her there.

I went to hold her hand
to pull her a bit nearer
and I realized this perfect friend I found
was nothing but a mirror.


By Shannen Wrass


Today, let's celebrate the Friend in You!
Happy Friendship Friday!


Many Blessings....

Hugo and Roxanne
Believe Achieve

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Hello Hugo and Roxanne,

    That is beautiful. We all need to be best friends with ourselves. If we do not like ourselves it gets harder and harder for others to love us as well. Lets start with ourselves and move out to others as well. Thank you for the great post. Have a good day.

    Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hugo and Roxanne .. how lovely a ring of friendship. Circles, rings and globes can mean so much .. everyone linking in ..all kinds of strands of life working together together with the link or connection.

    Thanks for the lovely poem .. have a good weekend ..

    Hilary Melton-Butcher
    Positive Letters Inspirational Stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dan and Deanna,

    This poem is filled with so much truth, as is your comment. In order to have lasting friendships and relationships, one must be friends with themselves. We can't expect people to love us if we can't love ourselves.

    Thank you for sharing your wisdom and bring value to our post.

    Many Blessings....

    Roxanne and Hugo
    Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hilary,

    A circle of friendship makes life more meaningful....all connecing as one. Such a beautiful thought. Thank you always for your nice comments.

    Many Blessings....

    Roxanne and Hugo
    Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh .. just clicked back in .. it's a mirror - shows you how much I looked .. seemed like a diamond ring on its side, as I passed by ..

    a lesson to all .. look properly, think properly before you speak or in my case write!!

    Thanks .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin