Welcome Friends to Believe Achieve

We'd Love For You to Get to Know Us!
Read Our Personal Believe Achieve Story:

Miracle of Life - How We Came To Be Believe Achieve Hugo and Roxanne

February 21, 2009

We've Been Tagged!! More About BELIEVE ACHIEVE Hugo!


Our wonderful friend, Angie, writer of In Pursuit of Fulfillment blog, just tagged us! This is a cool one with a neat twist. Instead of 25 random facts about Us, we're supposed to share fun facts about our spouse/significant other.

Today, I'd like for you to get to know Hugo! The other wonderful half of BELIEVE ACHIEVE. When I first began to write this, I had well over 35 facts about him and have narrowed it down to the ones I shared below. Hope everyone enjoys reading them!


1. Has more shoes than I do!
2. Wears no cologne and still smells sweet.
3. LOVES chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.
4. Knows the words to most of the High School Musical songs.
(Sings and dances with the kiddos and I)
5. Favorite quote "Just Do It!"
6. Only buys Nike Shocks (sneakers)
7. Loves me just as I am, morning breath and all!
8. Is my soul mate and best friend.
9. During the summer, only wears white t-shirts.
During the winter, anything and everything black.
10. Has spent more money on suits than my entire wardrobe.
11. Never hesitates to give me a massage if I need one or ask.
12. Is the Best BBQ-er on the planet!
13. Favorite shows are Two and Half Men and COPS.
14. Has so much family, sometimes I forget names.
15. Is the first in the family to marry outside his ethnicity.
16. Speaks Spanish fluently.
17. Would rather cuddle with the kids than hang out with the guys.
18. Knew he wanted to name his first son Noa, even before we became pregnant.
19. I have NEVER seen a gray hair on him!!
20. Never fails to make me laugh and smile. :-)
21. Has been to every single doctor's appt. for the kiddos.
22. "Tired" is not in his vocabulary.
23. Helps with the laundry as long as I sort it for him.
24. Enjoys watching American Idol with me.
25. Has enjoyed a pedicure at the salon with me. Super-sweet, isn't it? :-)



Now, it's your turn to share some fun facts about your spouse/significant other!
Here are the Rules:

**Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about your spouse/significant other. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about your spouse, too. Have Fun!!**

I had a good time doing this one! It was a wonderful gratitude and appreciation activity. I think it was the soul purpose of this tag. But, I still want to hear your random facts, too. I hope you have just as much fun as I did! Also, for the interest of time, I'm only tagging 6 friends.

Tag, you're it!! :-)

Giovanna at Imperfect Action
Mariah at Majestic Child
Dan & Deanna at Marketing Unscrambled
Arswino at Inspiration & Motivation Blog
Rej at KIDDOMIND (the BETTER side of me)
Shaw at Fill the Missing Link


I look forward to reading your posts!!

Many Blessings....
Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve


Further Reading:
Seven Things We'd Love to Share With You! (About Us)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

16 comments:

  1. Hi Hugo & Roxanne
    Thanks for sharing so much about you guys. Hugo is such a wonder husband.
    Thanks for the tagged.
    Giovanna Garcia
    Imperfect Action is beter than No Action

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hugo and Roxanne .. great set of facts .. and so pleased he gets you to laugh - so important in all relationships. He's a fantastic family man .. having seen him at work ..

    Bless you in all your positivity about life ..
    Hialry: Be Happy Be Positive

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfulk guy you have! How long have you two been together...if you don't mind my asking... He seems so sweet. Thanks for the tagged, I'm sure this will be fun because I like sharing things about my hubby with other...just to see if anyone else is experiencing the same things I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugo and Roxanne, that was wonderful the nice things that you say about Hugo. It is good to see. Thank you for tagging us. What a great time to do this, just after Valentines Day. The month of love.
    Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugo and Roxanne, Wonderful to learn more about you guys. I could envision the picture of loving family from this article. Thank you for Tagging. Please refer to my new post:

    http://zheninternational.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-blog-tagged-more-about-mrs-shaw.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hugo and Roxanne. Thanks for visiting my blog too and thank you for tagging. But I don't have a spouse yet. I'm very much single and available. haha! As of now I don't even see myself having a significant other. Refer to http://kiddomind.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-thoughts.html it you want to know my thoughts about matters of the heart.


    Keep up the great relationships guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! You're right, Roxanne, Hugo and my hubby do have quite a bit in common! :) You two are a beautiful and amazing couple! :)

    PS Love the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugo and Roxanne, thank you for tagging us. Look for our post for Sunday. It is more about Daniel. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did yours.
    Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugo and Roxanne, I forgot to let you know where it is posted. Since you have tagged us. This is where it can be found:
    http://marketingunscrambled-homeedition.blogspot.com/2009/02/we-have-been-tagged-more-about-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Giovanna,

    It would be wonderful to learn more about Mr. Craig Garcia. :-) Thanks for joining in on the fun!

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hilary,

    He certainly makes me laugh and reminds me to loosen up and be a "kid." And yes, he's definitely a family man. I adore him for so many reasons, if there wasn't a limit of 25 facts, I think this may have ended up a 5 part post! lol

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Riah,

    Hugo and I have been together for 5 beautiful years and we look forward to many more! Thanks for joining the fun. I look forward to getting to know what goes on behind the scenes of Majestic Child. lol :-)

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dan and Deanna,

    "The month of Love"....This tag certainly was appropriate, wasn't it? It's such a wonderful gratitude and appreciation exercise, everyone should do it.
    We look forward to seeing your post.

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shaw,

    Thanks so much! We are a family with lots of Love. We look forward to reading your post. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rej,

    This is such a wonderful gratitude exercise, you can choose anyone special in your life!

    Many Blessings....
    Hugo and Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Angie,

    Thank you so very much for tagging us! This was so much fun! I giggled the whole time I wrote the post. :-)

    Thanks for the nice feedback on our new blog design. Love the green!! The color of Abundance!

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin