Welcome Friends to Believe Achieve

We'd Love For You to Get to Know Us!
Read Our Personal Believe Achieve Story:

Miracle of Life - How We Came To Be Believe Achieve Hugo and Roxanne

January 24, 2009

The Active Decision - The Traveler's Gift 3



The Traveler’s Gift
by Andy Andrews

Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success 3

© 2002 Andy Andrews


THE ACTIVE DECISION

I am a person of action.

Beginning today, I will create a new future by creating a new me.
No longer will I dwell in a pit of despair, moaning over squandered
time and lost opportunity. I can do nothing about the past.
My future is immediate. I will grasp it in both hands and carry it with
running feet. When I am faced with the choice of doing nothing
or doing something, I will always choose to act! I seize this moment.
I choose now.

I am a person of action. I am energetic. I move quickly.

Knowing that laziness is a sin, I will create a habit of lively behavior.
I will walk with a spring in my step and a smile on my face.
The lifeblood rushing through my veins is urging me upward
and forward into activity and accomplishment. Wealth and prosperity
hide from the sluggard, but rich rewards come to the person

who moves quickly.

I am a person of action. I inspire others with my activity.
I am a leader.

Leading is doing. To lead, I must move forward. Many people
move out of the way for a person on the run; others are caught up
in his wake. My activity will create a wave of success for the people
who follow. My activity will be consistent. This will instill confidence
in my leadership. As a leader, I have the ability to encourage
and inspire others to greatness. It is true: An army of sheep led by
a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep!

I am a person of action. I can make a decision. I can make it now.

A person who moves neither left nor right is destined for
mediocrity. When faced with a decision, many people say they are
waiting for God. But I understand, in most cases,
God is waiting for me!

He has given me a healthy mind to gather and sort information
and the courage to come to a conclusion. I am not a quivering
dog, indecisive and fearful. My constitution is strong and my
pathway clear.Successful people make their decisions quickly
and change their mind slowly. Failures make their decisions slowly
and change their mind quickly. My decisions come quickly,
and they lead to victory.

I am a person of action. I am daring. I am courageous.

Fear no longer has a place in my life. For too long, fear has
outweighed my desire to make things better for my family.
Never again!

I have exposed fear as a vapor, an impostor who never had any
power over me in the first place! I do not fear opinion, gossip,
or the idle chatter of monkeys for all are the same to me. I do not
fear failure, for in my life, failure is a myth. Failure only exists for
the person who quits. I do not quit.

I am courageous. I am a leader. I seize this moment.
I choose now.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Andy Andrew's "The Traveler's Gift" .. the 7 Decisions that Determine Peronal Success .. part 3 is another excellent Gift to us .. thanks for sharing ..

    "My future is immediate - my future is now!" I am taking action ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A leader is someone who lead others to places they have never been before.

    Thanks,
    Giovanna Garcia
    Imperfect Action is better than No Action

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilary!!

    NOW is the time!! ACTION!!

    Thank you always for your comment.

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne and Hugo
    ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovanna,

    Beautiful!! You truly have inspired many to sail through unchartered waters. You are a leader. We'd follow you to the end of the world!

    Many Blessings....
    Roxanne and Hugo
    ~ Believe Achieve

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin